Some people think that some lessons for young students (age5-8) include video games are effective ways and interesting, other people think this way is distracting and waste time. What's your opinion?
第六题：Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Many schools require young children (aged 5-11) to work together in a small group instead of working alone during most of their learning process. 讨论对象相同，内蒙快三开奖结果：且都是关于学习方式的对比
第12题：Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Nowadays, children rely too much on the technology, like computers, smartphone, video games, for fun and entertainment; Playing simpler toys or playing outside with friends would be better for the children's development. 主题均是游戏与教育
1. Do you agree that it is better to work for business owned by someone else than to work for the business of one’s own family?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
High school students should take at least a year off to work or travel before they begin to study in university."
3. Some people think that we should keep away from others to improve our relationship, because being away from people reminds us of how important they are. Others think we should always stay with others to have good relationship because we can communicate with them more often. What do you think?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People who develop different skills are more successful than people who develop one skill
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Your job has more effect on your happiness than your social life does."
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is impossible to always be completely honest with your friends?
7. Some teenagers take part in kinds of activities, such as musical classes, sports classes and so on, but others only focus on one activity which is important to them.
Which idea do you support?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is easier for parents to raise their children than 50 years ago.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
One can learn a lot about a person from the type of friends this person has.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
students should be encouraged to take courses like science, technology, engineering and math that are likely to lead to job opportunities rather than subjects they might be interested in.